After completing this chapter, you should be able to
• Explain general legislative laws and acts that impact supply chain operations.
• Describe corporate social responsibility.
• Describe principles and standards of ethical supply chain management conduct.
• Explain how social responsibility performance can be measured.
• Describe what the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act is about.
• Describe alternatives to litigation in contract disputes.
• Describe ISM social responsibility standards for supply chain management conduct.
This chapter provides an understanding of the importance and use of social, ethical, and legal issues facing supply chain managers. ...