After completing this chapter, you should be able to
• Explain the supply chain project life cycle.
• Describe strategic positions for agile supply chains.
• Describe areas where flexibility can be built into supply chains.
• Explain the origin and purpose of agility in supply chains.
• Describe project management.
• Explain the relationship of agility to the product life cycle.
• Describe the characteristics of what makes agile supply chains.
• Describe flexibility in supply chains and how it differs from agility.
• Explain agility in global business.
This chapter provides an understanding of the concepts of agility and flexibility in supply chains. Definitions ...