WHAT’S IN THIS CHAPTER?
- Understanding the benefits of interfaces in other languages
- Simplifying consumption of an object with the Interface Segregation Principle
- Producing a registry in which you can define and enforce interfaces
WROX.COM CODE DOWNLOADS FOR THIS CHAPTER
The wrox.com code downloads for this chapter are found at
In a 2014 commercial for Google’s business products (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA0Hmhnl1oE), a videoconference is just finishing:
- GOOGLER: So yeah, I think we’re good. I think that about wraps it up. So ...
- WOMAN #1: Great. I’ll send a follow-up email.
- GOOGLER: I don’t ... There’s nothing much to follow up on so I ...
- WOMAN #2: Well, I think we should regroup.
- GOOGLER: We just regrouped. This is the regrouping.
- MAN #1: Cool. I’ll ping you later.
- GOOGLER: You’re pinging me now. What do you want to ping about?
- MAN #2: Next steps?
- GOOGLER: There are no next steps. We just solved them.
- MAN #3: Huh. All right ...