After completing this chapter, you can understand the following:
- The definition of parametric and non-parametric tests
- The detailed explanation of ANOVA
- The definition of Mann-Whitney test and its performance in SPSS
- The definition of Kruskal-Wallis test and its step by step procedure in SPSS
- The definition of chi-square test and its test procedure in SPSS statistics
- The definition of multivariate analysis and its test procedure in SPSS-MANOVA
After collecting the data, we need to have ways for analyzing them to retrieve results and facts from it. Researchers are very much interested in analyzing such data. For example, a population of Tigers in India is collected. It may be the total number from ...