Chapter 7. Enhancing a Restlet application with recipes and best practices
- Handling common web artifacts such as forms and cookies
- How servers can redirect clients
- Handling file uploads on the client and server side
- Improving the performance of Restlet applications
- Splitting a large Restlet application into several modules
As you near the end of the second part of this book, you’ve already read about many important topics that required dedicated chapters, such as dealing with representations and securing and documenting your web API. But many important questions have yet to be covered—questions that still matter when you want to bring your Restlet application closer to production.
First you’ll see how to deal with ...