O'Reilly logo

Results by Jamie Smart

Stay ahead with the world's most comprehensive technology and business learning platform.

With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training, learning paths, books, tutorials, and more.

Start Free Trial

No credit card required

7 The Liberating Truth About Goals

Integrity has no need of rules.

Albert Camus Journalist, author, winner of the Nobel Prize in Literature, 1957

‘A study of the 1953 graduates of Yale University clearly demonstrates this point…’

In his bestselling book, Unlimited Power, Anthony Robbins describes a study of the Yale University Class of 1953 and the follow-up, 20 years later. He explains that the 3% of the class who had clear written goals and a plan for achieving them were more financially successful by 1973 than the other 97% of the class combined. In addition, he reports that the 3% scored more highly on measures such as happiness and joy. Robbins uses this study as proof of the power of goal setting, stating that ‘the difference in people's ...

With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training, learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.

Start Free Trial

No credit card required