- It has become imperative to transform a company’s sales-marketing strategies in the current business environment.
- Revenue Performance Management, or RPM, provides a set of strategies leading to such a transformation.
- An aggregate $2.5 trillion in potential new revenue is available to companies that adopt RPM strategies.
- The synergy of systematic process transformation, more than any single element of it, is responsible for improved results.
- Improvements include increases in sales opportunities, contract value, win rates, and customer acquisition costs.
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.