- Sales costs are among the greatest expenses for any business, so even marginal improvements in sales efficiency can have a dramatic impact on booked revenue.
- Improving the quality and quantity of leads that sales departments receive will translate into much higher sales team productivity.
- A sales development team, situated between demand marketing and sales, can provide prospects with an essential human touch while further qualifying potential leads.
- More and better information about prospects can lead to better, more effective processes throughout the revenue cycle.
- Leads that have temporarily fallen away from the revenue path should be recycled, not lost.
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.