- While it’s theoretically possible to manage marketing leads and programs manually, the Internet-driven acceleration and the volume of lead data require help from automation.
- Consistently applying these processes across departments, and effectively analyzing marketing-related data, both require automation help.
- CRM systems are very helpful in managing prospect contact data, but they do not include end-to-end revenue cycle management tools.
- Marketing Automation (MA) applications not only manage lead information; they also include functions that manage marketing tasks and workflow.
- RPM provides a platform into which many different applications can be connected, integrated, and coordinated.
- An RPM platform is an extended MA system, often integrated with CRM, that includes such features as sales productivity metrics, business process modeling, and revenue analytics.
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.