- Companies can achieve closer collaboration of marketing and sales throughout the revenue cycle by integrating them under a single C-level executive.
- Combining different disciplines and personality types into one corporate function is routine in many areas of business; revenue generation is an obvious candidate.
- A Chief Revenue Officer who is responsible for all aspects of the corporation’s revenue performance would serve as the company’s primary revenue architect.
- Companies must implement a CRO structure strategically, and not do it simply as a perk or promotion for someone in sales who is doing the same job as before.
- A CRO’s responsibilities and focus are not the same as a corporate President or COO; instead, his or her job is to lead the company’s Revenue Performance Management initiative.
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.