Chapter 5. Windows
• Understand the difference between Revit’s Windows and Revit’s Doors.
• Learn how to place a Window object.
• Learn how to apply the View Range option.
• Understand how to array and group windows.
• Learn how to place and use Window tags.
In Revit Architecture 2015, Window objects are totally customizable. All is possible in this program—from customizing the size and shape of the window. As with other features of this program, a premade library of window styles greatly enhances productivity. Websites such as Autodesk Seek (http://seek.autodesk.com) are currently offering content from many ...