- Abrahamsen, E.B., Aven, T., Pettersen, K.A., Rosqvist, T. (2012) A framework for selection of strategy for management of security measures. Proceedings PSAM11 -ESREL2012, Helsinki.
- Anton, P.S., Anderson, R., Mesic, R. and Scheiern, M. (2003) The vulnerability assessment & mitigation methodology, Rand Report. ISBN 0-8330-3434-0.
- Apostolakis, G.E. and Lemon, D.M. (2005) A screening methodology for the identification and ranking of infrastructure vulnerabilities due to terrorism. Risk Analysis, 24(2), 361–376.
- AS/NZS. (2004) 4360, Australian/New Zealand Standard: Risk Management.
- Aven, T. (1992) Reliability and Risk Analysis. Elsevier, London.
- Aven, T. (2007a) A unified framework for risk and vulnerability analysis and management covering both safety and security. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 92, 745–754.
- Aven, T. (2007b) On the ethical justification for the use of risk acceptance criteria. Risk Analysis, 27, 303–312.
- Aven, T. (2008) A semi-quantitative approach to risk analysis, as an alternative to QRAs. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 93, 768–775.
- Aven, T. (2009a) Identification of safety and security critical systems and activities. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 94, 404–411.
- Aven, T. (2009b) Safety is the antonym of risk for some perspectives of risk. Safety Science, 47, 925–930.
- Aven (2010a) Misconceptions of Risk. John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester.
- Aven, T. (2010b) On the need for restricting the probabilistic analysis in risk ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.