The future of work is here: digital workforces. RPA solves a major software integration problem by automating at the presentation layer. Robotic Process Automation is the automation of repetitive and rule-based human tasks working with software applications at the User Interface layer.
This course aims to make you ready for new-age RPA Developer jobs in the Digital Workforce era. You will begin by learning RPA concepts and how they can benefit people at their work. Then, you will master UI automation and extract content using scraping methods. You will get to know the various recorders available in UiPath to record human actions. Finally, you will build a workflow automation and get the hang of automating Excel, PDF, e-mail and Citrix applications.
By the end of the course, you'll be equipped with the knowledge and skills to apply the power of automation to your projects.
What You Will Learn
- RPA use cases and benefits
- Building workflow automation using three available workflow types
- ]How to handle different types of data inside a workflow
- Data scraping and recorders
- Debugging and exception handling
- Reusing automations to invoke workflows and templates
- Automating desktop, web and Citrix Applications
- Automating Excel, PDFs, and emails
The course is for developers who want to get started with their career in RPA. This video course will appeal to IT Professionals, Software Developers, Software Test Automation Professionals, IT Infrastructure Management professionals, Business Process Owners, and Business IT Process Operations professionals.
Prerequisites for this course are a knowledge of elementary programming concepts and the basics of OOPs.
About The Author
Ramesh Nougain: Ramesh Nougain, is a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) professional, providing RPA UiPath training to corporates and eLearning institutes. Ramesh has trained more than 700 professionals from companies such as Deloitte, Oracle, WalmartLabs, Capgemini, NCR Corporation, EXL, Mphasis, Edureka, and many others.
Prior to his trainer role, Ramesh was Delivery Manager at Newgen Software Technologies, responsible for delivering process automation implementations to businesses using BPM/DMS products. Ramesh has more than 20 years' IT experience and has worked in the areas of Process Automation, IT Risk Management, Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM), and CAD/CAM eGovernance product development.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : The World of RPA and UiPath
- Chapter 2 : Workflows, Activities, and Packages
- Chapter 3 : Getting Grips with Automation Using UiPath
- Chapter 4 : Recording Types in UiPath
- Chapter 5 : Programming and Data Manipulation
- Chapter 6 : Automating Excel, PDF, and Email Documents
- Title: Robotic Process Automation for Developers
- Release date: February 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789139488
You might also like
Microsoft Power BI - The Complete Masterclass [2023 EDITION]
Microsoft Power BI is an interactive data visualization software primarily focusing on business intelligence, part of …
Learn Flutter and Dart to Build iOS and Android Apps (2023)
What makes Flutter the best framework to build mobile apps? With Flutter, you can build mobile …
Complete Git Guide: Understand and Master Git and GitHub
Complete with practical activities, this comprehensive Git and GitHub guide will help you understand how Git …
Build end-to-end industrial-strength NLP models using advanced morphological and syntactic features in spaCy to create real-world …