Become relevant for the ‘future of work’ using UiPath tool
About This Video
- Master Robotics Process Automation and how it works, and gain the skills you need to automate real-world business and IT processes.
- Proficiently work with the RPA UiPath Product.
- Apply automation techniques on Excel, PDF, Mail, desktop, web, and Citrix applications.
The future of work is here: digital workforces. RPA solves a major software integration problem by automating at the presentation layer. Robotic Process Automation is the automation of repetitive and rule-based human tasks working with software applications at the User Interface layer.
This course aims to make you ready for new-age RPA Developer jobs in the Digital Workforce era. You will begin by learning RPA concepts and how they can benefit people at their work. Then, you will master UI automation and extract content using scraping methods. You will get to know the various recorders available in UiPath to record human actions. Finally, you will build a workflow automation and get the hang of automating Excel, PDF, e-mail and Citrix applications.
By the end of the course, you'll be equipped with the knowledge and skills to apply the power of automation to your projects.
The code files are placed on GitHub at this link https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Robotic-Process-Automation-RPA-for-Developers
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com. If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.
Table of contents
Chapter 1 : The World of RPA and UiPath
- The Course Overview 00:06:09
- Introduction to RPA 00:11:41
- Introduction to UiPath 00:04:03
- Working with Studio, Robot, Orchestrator, and UiExplorer 00:09:45
- Updating UiPath Studio Community Edition 00:01:08
- Chrome and Firefox Extensions, Source Control, and Logging Levels 00:03:22
Chapter 2 : Workflows, Activities, and Packages
- Workflows: Sequences, Flowcharts, and State Machines 00:03:05
- What Are Activities? 00:02:12
- Introduction to Data Types and Variables 00:05:19
- Working with a Sequence Diagram 00:04:08
- Working with a Flowchart Diagram 00:08:11
- Working with a State Machine Diagram 00:07:35
- Working with Packages 00:03:23
- Chapter 3 : Getting Grips with Automation Using UiPath
- Chapter 4 : Recording Types in UiPath
- Chapter 5 : Programming and Data Manipulation
Chapter 6 : Automating Excel, PDF, and Email Documents
- Excel Automation 00:15:00
- PDF Automation 00:13:10
- Email Automation 00:24:51
- Advanced Topics – Overview of Orchestrator, Robotic Enterprise Framework 00:04:15
- Title: Robotic Process Automation for Developers
- Release date: February 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789139488
You might also like
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Complete Video Course
7 Hours of Video Instruction Seven hours of video instruction covering the fundamentals of cloud computing; …
Microsoft AZ-900 Certification Course: Azure Fundamentals
Not sure where to start with the Microsoft Azure platform? Whether an IT pro or new …
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Amazon Web Services AWS LiveLessons 2nd Edition
More Than 17 Hours of Video Instruction More than 17 hours of video instruction on Amazon …