Become relevant for the ‘future of work’ using UiPath tool
About This Video
- Master Robotics Process Automation and how it works, and gain the skills you need to automate real-world business and IT processes.
- Proficiently work with the RPA UiPath Product.
- Apply automation techniques on Excel, PDF, Mail, desktop, web, and Citrix applications.
The future of work is here: digital workforces. RPA solves a major software integration problem by automating at the presentation layer. Robotic Process Automation is the automation of repetitive and rule-based human tasks working with software applications at the User Interface layer.
This course aims to make you ready for new-age RPA Developer jobs in the Digital Workforce era. You will begin by learning RPA concepts and how they can benefit people at their work. Then, you will master UI automation and extract content using scraping methods. You will get to know the various recorders available in UiPath to record human actions. Finally, you will build a workflow automation and get the hang of automating Excel, PDF, e-mail and Citrix applications.
By the end of the course, you'll be equipped with the knowledge and skills to apply the power of automation to your projects.
AudienceThe course is for developers who want to get started with their career in RPA. This video course will appeal to IT Professionals, Software Developers, Software Test Automation Professionals, IT Infrastructure Management professionals, Business Process Owners, and Business IT Process Operations professionals.
Prerequisites for this course are a knowledge of elementary programming concepts and the basics of OOPs.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : The World of RPA and UiPath
- Chapter 2 : Workflows, Activities, and Packages
- Chapter 3 : Getting Grips with Automation Using UiPath
- Chapter 4 : Recording Types in UiPath
- Chapter 5 : Programming and Data Manipulation
- Chapter 6 : Automating Excel, PDF, and Email Documents
- Title: Robotic Process Automation for Developers
- Release date: February 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789139488
You might also like
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
Software Engineering at Google
Today, software engineers need to know not only how to program effectively but also how to …
Automate the Boring Stuff with Python, 2nd Edition
If you’ve ever spent hours renaming files or updating hundreds of spreadsheet cells, you know how …
Data Science from Scratch, 2nd Edition
To really learn data science, you should not only master the tools—data science libraries, frameworks, modules, …