The ruin of any work is a divided interest.
Concentrate—concentrate. One thing at a time.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS CHAPTER
▪ How to leverage scarce talent and effectively manage skillset gaps
▪ Why slack capacity is essential for optimal performance and innovation
▪ How to use low-tech visual techniques such as kanban to promote flow and manage constraints
▪ The role centers of excellence (COEs) play in ensuring overall IT performance and furthering innovation
▪ How to assess outsourcing from a Lean perspective
▪ The significance of the new social enterprise
By now you’re probably wondering just how you’re going to spread your technologists and technology assets across ...