You’ve got to eat while you dream. You’ve got to deliver on short-range commitments while you develop a long-range strategy and vision and implement it. The success of doing both. Walking and chewing gum if you will. Getting it done in the short range, and delivering a long-range plan and executing on that.
• Are we better at what matters to our customers?
• Which strategic battlefields must we win?
• Are we spending the right amount in the right areas to win these battlefields?
• Have we aligned resources to maximize our chances for success?
• Are we holding people accountable for results?