• Do you regularly brief your board members regarding customer successes and customer value delivered?
• Is customer success a regular part of the board’s agenda?
• Are your top executives and board members meeting with customers on a regular basis to ensure you’re meeting their changing needs?
• Are board members and executives conversant in your company’s major technology initiatives?
• Does the board play a role in shaping how emerging technology trends such as cloudification and Big Data can advance the strategic goals of the organization?
So far this book has covered in detail two of the three strategies that business leaders need to employ to break through the wall: leadership ...