- You want to hide the shipping address fields of the account object from all of your sales representative users. What do you do?
- Configure field-level security to hide fields from sales representative profiles.
- Create a permission set to configure field-level security to hide fields.
- Assign no layout to the account object.
- Change the org-wide default sharing to Controlled by Parent for the Shipping Address object.
- You need the sales representative users to be able to do some service-related work. What do you do?
- Create multiple profiles and assign them to the sales representative users.
- Assign a sales representative profile and the service representative profile to the selected sales representative users.
- Use a permission set ...
Get Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification Guide now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from nearly 200 publishers.