- You want to hide the shipping address fields of the account object from all of your sales representative users. What do you do?
- Configure field-level security to hide fields from sales representative profiles.
- Create a permission set to configure field-level security to hide fields.
- Assign no layout to the account object.
- Change the org-wide default sharing to Controlled by Parent for the Shipping Address object.
- You need the sales representative users to be able to do some service-related work. What do you do?
- Create multiple profiles and assign them to the sales representative users.
- Assign a sales representative profile and the service representative profile to the selected sales representative users.
- Use a permission set ...
Get Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification Guide now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.