Using the Data Import Wizard
Once you have created an export file and cleaned up the data for import, follow these steps to import data using the Data Import Wizard:
- To start the wizard, perform the following steps:
- From Setup, go to Administration Setup | Data Management | Data Import Wizard.
- Click on Launch Wizard!
- Choose the data that you want to import from the following:
- We can import accounts, contacts, leads, and solutions from the Standard Object tab and other objects from the Custom Objects tab.
- Next, we need to specify whether we want to add new records, update existing records, or add and update records simultaneously.
- Specify matching and other criteria. We will be matching records using their Salesforce ID.
- In the last section, we will specify ...