Perform the following steps to create a master process to call the process we just created:
- Navigate to Setup (gear icon) | Setup | PLATFORM TOOLS | Process Automation | Process Builder, click on the New button, and enter the following details:
- Name: Enter the name of the process - Master process to call invocable process.
- API Name: This will be auto-populated, based on the name.
- Description: Write some meaningful text, so that other developers or administrators can easily understand why this process was created.
- This process starts when: Configure the process to start when a record is created or edited. In this case, select A record changes.
- Once you are done, click on the Save ...