Learn how to provide top-grade customer service anywhere, anytime with Salesforce Service Cloud
Salesforce Service Cloud empowers your service organization to interact with customers through any channel and provide an individualized experience that will be worth sharing–for your customers and for your company. Salesforce Service Cloud For Dummies is one the first books to focus specifically on Salesforce Service Cloud software. With it, you'll discover how to set up a sophisticated support center for your business in a matter of a few hours. Whether you're a service executive, manager, support agent, or system administrator, you will discover how to maximize usage of Service Cloud through best practices and step-by-step guidelines. This book will help your customer service departments gain a holistic view of the customers they serve, and provide your customers with meaningful, efficient interactions.
Examines how to enable your agents to provide efficient service
Discusses how to interact with customers through any channel
Offers insights on improving internal communication and collaboration
Shows how to resolve customer's questions in a timely manner
Take advantage of this opportunity to be heard above your competition with the help of Salesforce Service Cloud For Dummies.
Table of contents
Part I: Getting Started with Salesforce Service Cloud
- Chapter 1: Solving Business Challenges with Service Cloud
- Chapter 2: Navigating Service Cloud
- Chapter 3: Personalizing Service Cloud
Part II: Handling Customer Issues
- Chapter 4: Creating and Managing Cases
- Chapter 5: Solving Cases Efficiently
- Chapter 6: Collaborating on Cases
Part III: Improving Your Service Organization’s Effectiveness
- Chapter 7: Capturing Cases in a Multi-Channel World
- Chapter 8: Managing a Contact Center with Service Cloud Console
- Chapter 9: Implementing the Service Cloud Console
Part IV: Leveraging Your Organizational Knowledge
- Chapter 10: Planning Your Knowledge Implementation
- Chapter 11: Setting Up Salesforce Knowledge
- Chapter 12: Managing and Categorizing Articles
Part V: Recognizing When It Takes a Community
- Chapter 13: Understanding Communities
- Chapter 14: Creating a Community
- Chapter 15: Optimizing Your Community
Part VI: Measuring Contact Center Performance
- Chapter 16: Understanding Key Salesforce Contact Center Reports
- Chapter 17: Customizing Reports
- Chapter 18: Building Contact Center Dashboards
Part VII: Designing Your Service Solution with Force.com
- Chapter 19: Understanding the Configuration for Your Business
- Chapter 20: Customizing Service Cloud with Force.com
- Chapter 21: Extending beyond Service Cloud
Part VIII: The Part of Tens
Chapter 22: Ten Questions to Ask Before Implementing Knowledge
- How Much Control Does Your Organization Need over the Article Lifecycle?
- Would Your Organization Like to Present Articles to Agents in Various Formats?
- Does Your Organization Need to Target Particular Audiences with Certain Types of Articles?
- Will Your Organization Need to Access Detailed Reports and Metrics about Support Articles?
- Does Your Organization Leverage Multiple Channels for Support?
- Do Your Agents Need to Be Able to Rate Articles?
- Should Your Agents Be Able to Find, Create, and Send Articles?
- Do Your Agents Need to Collaborate on Support Articles Using Chatter?
- Do Your Agents Need Robust Search Functionality to Locate Articles?
- Do Your Agents Use the Service Console View?
Chapter 23: Ten Bad Habits to Leave with Your Legacy System
- Using Microsoft Outlook Folders for Everything
- Reopening Cases
- Recreating a Legacy System to Relieve Your Separation Anxiety
- Using Email Too Much
- Data Quality: Do You Really Need All These Fields?
- Users Don’t Always Know Best
- Don’t Go Chasing Waterfall
- It Doesn’t End at Go-Live
- Not Leveraging a Certified Administrator
- Embracing the Change
- Chapter 22: Ten Questions to Ask Before Implementing Knowledge
- About the Authors
- Cheat Sheet
- Advertisement Page
- Connect with Dummies
- End User License Agreement
- Title: Salesforce® Service Cloud® For Dummies®
- Release date: March 2015
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781119010685
You might also like
Salesforce Marketing Cloud For Dummies
Salesforce Marketing Cloud: Take your digital marketing on a journey! Everything seems to be moving to …
Learn Salesforce Lightning: The Visual Guide to the Lightning UI
Refer to this invaluable how-to guide for basic training on Salesforce Lightning. Salespeople and technical users …
Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow, 2nd Edition
Through a series of recent breakthroughs, deep learning has boosted the entire field of machine learning. …
Salesforce.com For Dummies
Your all-access guide to reaping the benefits of Salesforce.com Salesforce.com has a rapidly expanding influence over …