Salesforce.com For Dummies, 5th Edition, is for users of Salesforce, including those users who have the Unlimited, Enterprise, Professional, Group, or Contact Manager Edition. It’s for Salesforce users who want to quickly know how to use this web-based application for sales, marketing, and customer service, all running “in the cloud,” also known as software-as-a-service (SaaS), just so you’re up to date on your enterprise application-speak. Don’t look in this book to find out how Salesforce works. Use this book to find out how you can manage your customers and your teams and close more business by using Salesforce.
- If you’re a sales rep, this book can help you use Salesforce to manage your leads, accounts, contacts, and opportunities. Spend less time doing administrative work and more time focused on making money.
- If you’re a sales manager, find out how to use Salesforce to track team activities and pipeline, shorten the ramp-up time on new hires, and pinpoint key deals that require your involvement.
- If you’re in channel sales, we show you how to track your relationships with companies that are — or will be — your partners and all the deals they work for you.
- If you’re a partner, we show you the world of Salesforce and how you can improve your deal pipeline and win rate with your vendor.
- If you’re in marketing, you see how to use Salesforce to make an immediate and measurable impact on your sales organization. We cover how to manage campaigns, track leads, and use ...