Chapter 17. Modifying and Sharing Photos
In This Chapter:
- Organize, manage, and edit digital pictures
- Import pictures into Photo Gallery
- Display both images and videos
- Master Photo Gallery’s control panel
- Fix common picture problems
- Print pictures from Photo Gallery
- Put pictures on CDs and DVDs
In the previous chapter, you learned how to get pictures onto your Windows Vista computer. Whether you transfer from another computer, download from the Internet, import from a digital camera, or scan a picture directly into Photo Gallery, you should have little trouble getting a picture to your computer’s folders.
Photo Gallery is the best place in Windows Vista to organize, manage, and edit your photos. This chapter explains how to maximize your use ...