• Roles and differences between a developer and configurer
• Overview of programming tools
• Reviewing your implementation options
• How Solution Manager facilitates development
• Viewing the SAP procedure model
• Tracking tasks in the IMG
This hour looks at SAP implementation and support from a developer’s perspective. Like end users, IT project managers, and SAP Basis professionals, SAP developers have a unique perspective when it comes to SAP business applications. The term development tool is often used generically to refer to any number of utilities provided by SAP to create or enhance SAP systems, code, and configuration. These can be categorized into two specific ...