• An introduction to database objects
• An introduction to the schema
• An introduction to the table
• A discussion of the nature and attributes of tables
• Examples for the creation and manipulation of tables
• A discussion of table storage options
• Concepts on referential integrity and data consistency
In this hour, you learn about database objects: what they are, how they act, how they are stored, and how they relate to one another. Database objects are the logical units that compose the building blocks of the database. The majority of the instruction during this hour revolves around the table, but keep in mind that there are other database objects, many of which are discussed ...