• Database security
• Security versus user management
• Database system privileges
• Database object privileges
• Granting privileges to users
• Revoking privileges from users
• Security features in the database
In this hour, you learn the basics of implementing and managing security within a relational database using SQL and SQL-related commands. Each major implementation differs on syntax with its security commands, but the overall security for the relational database follows the same basic guidelines discussed in the ANSI standard. You must check your particular implementation for syntax and any special guidelines for security.
Database security ...