Hour 11. Getting Boxed In, Part 2: Knee Deep in CSS
What You’ll Learn in This Hour:
• How to create and apply classes to individual tags
• How to use divs to define sections of content
• How to apply classes and IDs to divs to style sections of content
• How to use pseudoclasses to give visual cues to the visitor
• How the box model works and how to use it to create layouts
In the previous hour, you learned how to use Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to style text content. But, that’s just one small part of what CSS can do. You realize the true strength of the CSS styling language only when you use it not only to style individual elements but also to define different sections within a page that have different styles, and to create ...