In this lesson you learn the critical part of Foursquare: checking in. If you don’t master checking in, you can’t become mayor, earn badges, or get specials. Good thing checking in is as simple as tapping or clicking.
Checking in is probably the most important part of Foursquare. Good thing it’s also the simplest task. In this lesson you learn how to do the following:
• Make sure Foursquare has you where you think you are. (Don’t laugh.)
• Check into a location already in the Foursquare database.
• Check into a location new to Foursquare.
• Add some additional information about a venue.
• Send a shout-out to Twitter or Facebook.
You can do all these things on all the Foursquare mobile apps as well ...