1. Yes, David can add tasks to either Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Outlook. His task list will include all tasks.
2. He enters the lead as a new Lead in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
3. One option for David is to enter leads through his mobile device using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM mobile client or a third-party mobile option. He can also use his laptop, as long as he has Internet access or, if he is offline, he can use his laptop and sync with the corporate network later.
4. David closes activities so that they are filed to history and removed from his active list of things to do.
5. Depending on how security is set up, Jim Brown can see David’s activities.