Sams Teach Yourself Google™+ in 10 Minutes gives you straightforward, practical answers when you need fast results. Work through its 10-minute lessons to jumpstart your Google+ experience...and then use today’s hottest social network to connect with everyone and everything you care about!
Tips point out shortcuts and solutions.
Cautions help you avoid common pitfalls.
Notes provide additional information.
Plain English definitions explain new terms.
10 minutes is all you need to learn how to...
Create a great Google+ profile
Take control of your privacy on Google+
Use Circles to share exactly what you want, with only the people you want to see it
Manage conversations with Google+ Stream
Upload your photos to share with friends and family
Hold group video chats for free on Google+ Hangouts
Take your social network wherever you go with Google+ Mobile
Play games on Google+: from Angry Birds to Sudoku and beyond
Quickly access the best Google+ features with the Google+ bar
Have more fun and get more productive with Google+ add-ons and extensions
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- About the Author
- We Want to Hear from You!
- Reader Services
- Lesson 1: Introducing Google+
- Lesson 2: Working with Google+ Profiles
- Lesson 3: Managing Your Network with Circles
- Lesson 4: Managing Google+ Settings and Privacy
- Lesson 5: Sharing Content on Google+
- Lesson 6: Viewing Your Google+ Stream
- Lesson 7: Using the Google+ Bar
- Lesson 8: Working with Photos
- Lesson 9: Chatting on Google+
- Lesson 10: Using Hangouts for Video Chat
- Lesson 11: Playing Games
- Lesson 12: Using Google+ Mobile
- Lesson 13: Using Google+ Extensions and Add-Ons
- Title: Sams Teach Yourself Google™+ in 10 Minutes
- Release date: October 2011
- Publisher(s): Sams
- ISBN: 9780132918183
You might also like
Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow, 2nd Edition
Through a series of recent breakthroughs, deep learning has boosted the entire field of machine learning. …
Kafka: The Definitive Guide, 2nd Edition
Every enterprise application creates data, whether it consists of log messages, metrics, user activity, outgoing messages, …
Fluent Python, 2nd Edition
Python’s simplicity lets you become productive quickly, but often this means you aren’t using everything it …
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …