What You’ll Learn in This Hour:
• Xcode Source Editor basics
• How to use autoformatting features
• The use of pragma marks to identify different pieces of code
• Ways to find and correct errors before your app even runs
• How to refactor existing code
Over the past few hours, you have learned how to create projects, add files, add frameworks, and do much of the work necessary to successfully build you own application projects. What we have not touched on, however, is the Xcode Source Editor itself, which you use to edit, unsurprisingly, source code. You’ve got your project and files; now how about editing them?
This hour walks through the different Source Editor features—from automatic code completion ...