Hour 7. Working with the Xcode 4 Documentation
What You’ll Learn in This Hour:
• The different parts of the Xcode documentation system
• How to configure automatic documentation updates
• Ways to search and browse the developer documentation
• How the Research Assistant can help you as you code
• How to access sample projects referenced in the Apple documentation
A discussion that I frequently have with prospective developers is what they need to know to be successful. Is the sign of a good developer someone who can recite all the classes available in a language? Is it someone who can tell you the order of parameters in all the methods in a given application programming interface (API)? No. A good developer might be able to do those things, ...