What You’ll Learn in This Hour:
• What the Interface Builder editor does and what makes it special
• The differences between XIB and storyboard files
• How to create user interfaces using the Object Library
• The use of Auto Layout features in OS X
• How to instantiate any object in an Interface Builder document
Over the past few hours, you’ve become familiar with the core Xcode functions, including project management and coding features. Although these are certainly important skills for becoming a successful developer, there’s nothing quite like building your application interface and seeing it come alive on the screen.
In this hour, we introduce the Interface Builder editor. Interface Builder provides a visual ...