What You’ll Learn in This Hour:
• The terminology of the Xcode build tools
• How to create new project targets
• The types of per-target build settings you can modify
• The purpose and management of schemes
• How to use the iOS simulator to test iOS apps
Nothing is quite as grand as creating an application and running it for the first time. To run an application, however, Xcode must take into account how to compile the application, what dependencies (if any) it has, how to run it, whether to include debugging information, and many, many more possible variables. It is no exaggeration to say that an entire 24-hours book could be dedicated to tweaking and configuring the dozens of possible build settings ...