Hour 14. Planning for Reuse: Frameworks and Libraries
What You’ll Learn in This Hour:
• The purpose of libraries and frameworks
• The difference between libraries, frameworks, and just plain code
• How to build static libraries and frameworks
• How to deploy a framework so that it can be shared with other programmers or applications
• How to adapt library code from other sources
This hour begins a series of four lessons that put everything you have learned together into common development tasks in Xcode 4. Hold tight. These hours might take a bit longer than an hour because you can put the pieces together in so many different ways. In the end, you want to make sure you have chosen the best combination for the development project you have planned. ...