What You’ll Learn in This Hour:
• What features are included in the Google TV UI
• How a TV is used as a device
• What systems operate Google TV
• What types of apps are available for Google TV
• How to design for the 10-foot user experience
Seeing your app on a big screen is an exciting experience. In the 24 hours covered in this book, you will learn practical hands-on methods to develop web and Android apps for Google TV. In this hour, you’ll learn about the basic Google TV user interface and system and how to design apps that take full advantage of the 10-foot user experience.
When you turn on your Google TV, the Android operating system boots up and the home screen ...