Hour 9. Fetching Data
What You’ll Learn in This Hour:
• Identifying the Core Data paradigms
• Learning how Core Data fetches data
• Using managed object contexts
• Creating fetch requests
Choosing the Core Data Architecture
• Data model—This is the data model you create with Xcode. It is normally stored inside your app as a resource that is loaded at runtime.
• Persistent store—This is the data itself. It often is stored in the built-in SQLite library on Mac OS and iOS, but it can also be stored in memory on either system or in XML on Mac OS. You can also create your own type of persistent store.
• Managed Object ...