What You’ll Learn in This Hour
• Converting data to different data types
• Dimensioning and referencing variables
• Understanding explicit variable declaration and strict typing
• Declaring static variables
• Using a naming convention
As you write your Visual Basic procedures, you’ll regularly need to store and retrieve various pieces of information. As a matter of fact, I can’t think of a single application I’ve written that didn’t need to store and retrieve data in code. You might want to keep track of how many times a procedure has been called, for example, ...