What You’ll Learn in This Hour:
• Where Xcode’s Interface Builder fits in the development process
• The role of storyboards and scenes
• How to build a user interface using the Object Library
• Common attributes that can be used to customize interface elements
• Ways to make your interface accessible to the visually impaired
• How to link interfaces to code with outlets and actions
Over the past few hours, you’ve become familiar with the core iOS technologies, Xcode projects, and the iOS Simulator. Although these are certainly important skills for becoming a successful developer, there’s nothing quite like laying out your first iOS application interface and watching it come to life in your hands.
This hour ...