What You’ll Learn in This Hour:
• How to create and format a table
• How to add and sort data in a table
• How to export data from a table
• How to align the contents of table cells
• How to nest a table within a table cell
• How to edit in Layout mode
Tables not only provide the ability to logically present data in columns and rows, they also enable web page designers to control where objects appear on the page. This hour introduces you to creating tables.
Using tables can be a powerful way to organize and display data. You use tables in HTML just as you use them in a word processing application. Tables consist of rows, columns, and cells. Dreamweaver presents many ways to format tables the way you would ...