HOUR 4. Adding Text and Lists
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS HOUR:
• How to create a new web page and set up properties for the whole page
• How to use the Property inspector to change text fonts and font sizes
• How Dreamweaver creates CSS styles and how to rename and apply styles
• How to align text and add unordered and ordered lists
• How to preview a web page in different browsers
Content is king on the web. Without compelling content, you won’t get visitors, and without visitors, you won’t have a site! In this hour, we start dealing with the most common type of content: text. You get started creating web pages with Dreamweaver by becoming familiar with adding text and setting text properties. You learn how Dreamweaver formats the appearance ...