1. Data consists of raw facts and figures, and information is processed data that has more meaning.
2. A program is a set of detailed instructions that tells the computer what to do.
3. A programming language is a set of commands and grammar rules with which you write programs that give computers instructions.
4. False; a computer might make a mistake, but it’s rare that it does so. In the vast majority of cases where a computer is blamed, a person entered bad data or typed a bad program.
5. Computers increase jobs, not replace them. The information industry is one of the reasons for the past two decades of economic growth.
6. Programmers use editors to type programs into the computer.
7. Liberty BASIC automatically ...