In this lesson, you will learn about table constraints and how they allow you to control the data that is inserted into your database. You will also get plenty of practice creating tables, dropping tables, and re-creating them with constraints. By the end of the lesson, you should understand the following things about constraints:
• What they are and how they are used
• The different types of constraints
• How to create constraints using SQL
• The difference between data integrity and referential integrity
• How to manage constraints
A constraint is an object in a relational database that places rules on data inserted into a column of a table. This lesson covers the several types of ...