In this lesson, you learn how to view videos on YouTube.
Once you’ve browsed to or searched for a video, you want to view that video. You do this by clicking the thumbnail for that video.
This displays a page for that video, like the one shown in Figure 3.1. There are several sections to this page, including:
1. Video player—where you watch the videos
2. Information—key facts about the video
3. Related videos—a great way to explore similar videos
4. More from—additional videos from this user
5. Options—for sharing and remembering this video
6. Statistics & Data—shows how popular this video is
7. Comments and responses—what other users think about this video