Hour 13. Lists
What You’ll Learn in This Hour:
• What is a Twitter list?
• The List Timeline resources
• The List Members resources
• The List Subscribers resources
• A new approach to restful calls not seen so far
• How to use the DELETE cURL method and what to do if your host environment does not support it
What Is a List?
Lists in Twitter are interesting—as you would guess, they are lists of Twitter accounts. For something so simple, there are lots of API methods to support it. Most of them around the identification of who is on a list or who is following a list. But first, let’s get to know what a list is. On the @perivision account is a list called news-feeds. The members of this list are a few major news outlets. When you view a feed ...