What You’ll Learn in This Hour:
• Creating an iPhone xAuth application
• Adding Objective-C library
• Creating layout in Interface Builder
• Using Objective-C xAuth library
• Posting a Tweet from iPhone application
Twitter introduces and extends xAuth to support mobile application and authenticates the mobile application without storing the username and password in the application.
In the iOS application, the Twitter OAuth authentication process forces the user to exit the app and to authorize the request on the Twitter website in an opened Safari browser. Initially, the Twitter OAuth web interface was not optimized for mobile. The option of using ...