Mapping Out Where You Want to Be
In This Chapter
Deciding what you want to use for navigation
Using what’s already on your phone
Using maps safely
Having a map on your phone is a very handy tool. At the most basic level, you can ask your phone to show you a map for where you plan to go. This is convenient, but only a small part of what you can do.
With the right applications, your Galaxy S 4 phone can do the following:
Automatically find your location on a map.
Give directions to where you want to go:
• As you drive, using historical driving times
• As you drive, using real-time road conditions
• While you walk
• As you take public transportation
Give turn-by-turn directions as you travel:
• With two-dimensional representations of the road and intersections
• With three-dimensional ...