Using the grid component
The grid component can display a table with data in your dashboard. Therefore it looks a bit like the list view and spreadsheet table components. There are a number of differences between these two sets of components, stated as follows:
- The list view and spreadsheet table components allow us to make data selections; the grid component does not
- The grid component not only displays data, but its values can also be changed by the dashboard user
- The grid component doesn't have a header row
- The grid component has the option to make use of alerts
Open a new dashboard design file and enter the values in the spreadsheet as shown in the following screenshot:
How to do it...
- Drag a grid component into the canvas.
- Bind ...