Defining FI Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
This chapter explains what accounts receivable and accounts payable are, and also looks at the steps involved in customizing accounts receivable and accounts payable.
At the end of this chapter, you will be able to:
- Understand what accounts payable/receivable is
- Describe an account group and understand its importance
- Maintain the Field Status group for general data about customer account groups
- Define account groups with screen layout
- Define payment terms in SAP
- Maintain terms of payment for an installment plan
- Define document types for enjoy transactions
- Maintain settings for manual ...