Defining the Dunning Procedure and Correspondence
This chapter explains what dunning is and covers the basic settings involved in customizing the dunning procedure. It also explains what correspondence is and the steps involved in defining correspondence types.
At the end of this chapter, you will be able to:
- Define a dunning area
- Define the dunning procedures
- Specify special G/L transactions that allow the system to dun special G/L transactions
- Define correspondence types
- Assign programs for correspondence types
- Define sender details for correspondence forms
- Determine call-up functions
It is normal business practice for business ...