End User - Accounting Document Posting
This chapter explains how to enter information about business transactions in the form of documents in the user side of the system. You will see how the customizations you made in Chapters 1-16 work on the user side.
At the end of this chapter, you will be able to:
- Create a vendor/customer master record
- Post invoices
- Post credit memos
- Hold and park documents
- Post incoming and outgoing payments
- Post down payments
- Display balance/line items
- Print correspondence
- Execute dunning
- Process manual outgoing payments/automatic payments
- Perform Cash Journal postings
Customer/ Vendor Master Record
In this ...